Simplicity is excited to release its 2017 Tax Tools Campaign
This campaign gives you the latest tax information in easy-to-use reference tools. It features the most recent tables and data on contribution limits, estate and gift taxes, income taxes and other key tax facts—all created by experienced tax attorney and Simplicity consultant, Amy Floyd. This material will assist you in being a knowledgeable resource to your clients and prospects for tax information. And it provides a direct path for you to provide information on tax-deferred annuities as a possible retirement investment.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to use the full suite of material to build and expand relationships with your clients and prospects:
- Tax Update—a quick reference that provides tax tables with the most recent information about contribution limits, estate and gift taxes, income taxes etc.
- Retirement Comparison Guide—this chart identifies the key differences among various types of individual plans, such as IRAs, and Roth IRAs. It also includes comparisons of business plans such as 401(k)s and profit sharing plans. It includes eligibility, contribution limits, and other important facts that can help determine which retirement plan works best for your clients.
- Annuity Distribution Upon Death (qualified and non-qualified)—a flowchart that maps how distributions from both qualified and non qualified annuities are distributed upon death of an owner.
- Tax Yield Guide—compares tax deferred investment to after tax yield of a taxable investment.
- Portability Reference Chart—clearly illustrates what’s permissible when rolling over one plan to another.
Don’t miss out on these timely and one-of-a-kind tax tools. For more information, watch our on-demand Tax Tools webinar presented by Amy Floyd.
To get your copy of our 2017 Tax Tools, contact your Business Coach at 800-201-0224.